Hunt Package Info
- Our whitetail hunts are 6 day hunts,except for shotgun 1, which only last 5 days.
- All hunts give the hunter a chance to harvest 1 buck, and 1 doe on your Iowa tag.
- All hunts include lodging and home cooked meals in a cabin style atmosphere.
- All full guided hunts include transportation to and from the stands if needed.
- All hunts will include use of tower blinds, ground blinds, and tree stands, all placed before the season. Please note that we are open minded to making adjustments in our stand locations to help with the success of the hunter if deemed necessary by one of our guides.
- Each hunter needs to bring their own hunting gear and clothing for the applicable season. We encourage all of our hunters to practice scent eliminating hunting, ask that hunters change into their hunting gear in the field or at a designated scent safe place at camp. Wearing your hunting gear casually around camp and during meals will not be accepted.
- We will provide archery and gun ranges to check your equipment before the hunt.
- The hunter is responsible for the cost of the application process and license fees.
- The Magnum Force Team will gladly assist the hunter in the application process to acquire the proper tags.
- Both of our camps are located within 1 hour from a major airport.
- We will provide transportation to and from the airport if necessary.
- Magnum Force Outfitters can offer professional local taxidermy services along with all processing and care of your trophy as needed. We can arrange
for your animal to be shipped to your home or favorite taxidermist.
All of our guided/ semi-guided upland hunts are 100% fair chase WILD birds on some of our prime properties featuring large CRP fields, buffer strip creek and river lines, and miles of grassy terraces.